JWoop offers a comprehensive set of consulting services, from architectural assessments, code authoring, best practices, migrations, development life cycle to performance tuning. That is why you can rely on us with any and all of your requirements on technologically challenging projects.
Did you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- How do I implement Open Source technologies properly in my company?
- How do I integrate a BRMS/Continuous Delivery/BPM inside my SOA strategy/ current business application?
- How do I architect a specific solution with open source projects?
- How do I make sure that my project scales to meet my business needs?
- How do I write knowledge the right way?
- How do I migrate from a previous version of a particular framework?
- How do I optimize the performance of my applications?
- How do I manage in an efficient way my infrastructure?
We can give you the right answers! We need to know your needs, hopes and expectations first. We have unparalleled expertise in the JBoss Community codebase, design, and its dependencies. We’ve written several modules by ourselves, and we’ve participated in a number of cloud related deployments, both big and small, from simpler to more complicated. So let our expertise help you.
This unequaled offering provides you with on-demand expert advice during development to ensure that your implementations are designed and optimized to get the best performance and accuracy for your particular application.
JWoop consultants have collective experience across hundreds of implementations in open source domains. As a result, you get unique access to unmatched expert architectural design, development and testing guidance for your team to build your application. JWoop experts will work closely with your development and IT engineers to ensure that your applications, based on your specific business and technical requirements, are built to get the best possible performance, scalability and results quality.
For more information about our consulting services please contact us.